This is a great entry-level position for anyone excited about communications design. You are eager to create and ready for real world experience that might just help determine your career direction. Creative content producers have the unique opportunity to jump on project assignments they are most passionate about – whether that be graphic design, copy writing, video production, website coding or brand identity development. This is a 1-credit, semester long position offering great portfolio-building opportunities. You will be assigned 2 office hours per week and required to attend both our Monday night agency meetings and weekly creative team meeting.
- Enthusiastic, resourceful and creative
- Collaborative, dependable and determined
- Strong visual and digital communications skills
- Registered for a maximum of 17 credit hours
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Knowledge of the Adobe software preferred but not required
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on October 27th, 2017. You will be interviewed by the creative director.