You are Live Oak’s greatest brand ambassador. You never miss an opportunity to share the great work we’re doing for our clients or the latest award we won. You ensure that the agency maintains a high energy, fun, collaborative and professional culture, responsible for organizing everything from team bonding dinners to insight nights with local agencies. You enhance Live Oak’s professional brand identity and position the agency for national recognition. Live Oak has been a fulfilling professional growth opportunity for you and this 1-credit, year long position offers a great opportunity to let the whole world know.
- Senior status as of Fall 2017
- At least 2 semesters with Live Oak
- Registered for a maximum of 17 credit hours
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and social media communications skills
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on April 12th, 2017. You will be interviewed by the current senior agency director, creative director and faculty advisor.